This is a step-by-step guide to pay iqama renewal fee through ATM easily. You just need to have your Debit Card or Credit Card from Any bank in KSA and go to the nearest ATM Machine.
Note: With help of this method you can pay the fee in Al-Rajhi Bank, Al-Ahli Bank and NCB ATM I have personally tested these Banks. but you can also Try other Banks.
So let’s start this step by step.
- First, go to the ATM machine and add your debit card then enter your Pin.
- Now in the main menu click on “Government Payments” As you can see the below image.
- Then press “Payments” in the transaction type
- Now press “Alien Control” in the Required Services option.
- Now you are in the E-Government payments menu. Here press “Renew Iqama”.
- Now Write your iqama number carefully It will be shown as I have mentioned in the below image.
- Then after confirming that the iqama number is correct press confirm.
Now You need to select Period You can now select 3 months, 6 months, 9 months, 12 months, and furthermore according to your desire.
Note: The fee will increase as you will increase the period So select it accordingly. Like for 6 months fee will be half of 12 months fee. This option was added for flexibility and facility of expatriates by MOI.
- Now You can see your iqama ID and Amount which is according to your selected period of months.
- Once again confirm that everything is correct. and then press confirm. Now you are done.
As you can see it is an easy-to-follow step-by-step procedure. So just visit ATM and pay your fee Now.
Can I pay the iqama fee for 3 months in ATM?
yes with help of this method you can easily pay a fee for 3 months.
If you want to pay the fee with help of your bank app online then this guide will help you.
I am a lawyer and practicing in Saudi Arabia. There are many issues and cases here about Expatriates and I try best to solve them and help exaptriates, so you can read my articles in this blog to get help.