There are 3 easy methods to check Iqama expiry date and validity status in KSA in 2022. All the Methods are easy we have described them in detail to facilitate Expatriates in Saudi Arabia.
It is possible to check iqama status from outside of Saudi Arabia with the MOL portal method, We have described it on the 3rd number.
These are 3 Methods
- Absher Portal
- Absher App
- MOL portal
First, we will explain the Absher Portal method.
Check iqama Expiry Date status With Absher Portal in KSA
The main benefit of this method is that you can check iqama but all other details about expatriates in KSA. Like fines, violations, penalties, status, company status, and much more so this is the reason we always recommend this method.
step by step process:
First, you need an Absher account If you have already that’s well and good, but if you don’t have then follow this tutorial to register on Absher Portal.
- After Registration Login to your Absher portal.
- During login, you will receive a verification code on your registered mobile number, simply write it in the portal.
- After Login. You will see three lines above the right-hand side just click there if you want to change the language.
- Then go to the below side of the portal and you will see “Query Iqama Expiry service” click on it.
- Now you will see two fields in the above field write “iqama number”
- In the second field write the captcha code which you can see on the screen then click the view button.
- Now you can see the iqama expiry date in green or red color.
In the Bellow image, you can see all the steps which we have explained above.
Absher Mobile app Method
The process of checking iqama on the Absher Mobile app is also the same as we described above.
If you want to check on a PC or Laptop then Absher Portal is the best option But if you are on Mobile then the Absher app is good.
The procedure is the same to check status.
Check iqama expiry without Absher using MOL
- Go to this MOL inquiry service Link
- You can change the language to English in Above Menu.
Now Fill the Given Form Step by step.
- In the first field enter the Iqama number.
- In the second field Enter your date of birth.
- kindly click on Hijri Calendar to Gregorian Calendar to convert it to English date format It will be easy for you as an expatriate.
- The third field is Captcha image so enter the image code and click the next button.
All done. Now you can see all the details including the Iqama Expiry date in MOL.
All the above steps are explained with images in this infographic. So you can easily understand.
Note: with the MOL method you can check validity of iqama from all countries because the MOL portal is available worldwide.
Note: If you want to know about Huroob, Kafeel, red green colors, iqama fines, fees, and all other details related to iqama so visit other pages of our site.